Friday, April 21, 2006

[Thinking] Dream and Chance

Nowadays, I am so stressful coz of cares about my dream.. what I gonna do for a living?
Well... I like a film and wanna be a film director in the future. It may be the reason I am studying this hard course. I have tried to abandon it so many times but a reality of life doesn't let me do. It's so ironic that even though I decided to study it in my choice, I can't stop it.


Dream or Reality of life? Which U wanna put on above?

My parents' expactations and pushes at me, the society which don't allow success without an academic degree and my dream which is too nice to give up.

When I was young, my dream was an artist. Any artist whatever, musician, film director or some celebrity. Such temparature make me a talented person in many ways, though I say it which shouldn't. In my life, I have tried to achive my some dreams, but I had to give up with 2% lack of talents. In middle school, I gave up piano because I couldn't get into art school. After that I gave up playing soccer because of parents' other expactation let me study. I was keen on HipHop and rapping but I found I don't have really good rap skills after 10 monthes my life in HipHop club.

All being artists or players requires outstanding talents and education from when they were in egg. But film or some media artists is different. Getting chance is more important than having skills. In film or media area, a lot of talented people blame someone who are on mainstream but have a lack of talent. Joel Schumacher's movies are always crap! but he is still making film in Hollywood. I also don't like him but I am not be cynical to him. At least he got the chance to move on mainstream and he did it!

Actually I am not really sure about my potential to achieve my dream but in media area, I can wish to get some chances which may come to me luckily!

If u blame me like "You are a person who wish mere chance", I can't refute you completely but...
I am just saying this field of job is like I said

7 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger leadway said...

haha, sorry spree, how do you think about my shooting?

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Kapustin said...

I don't mind but.. I am really worry about impression from teachers... -_-a

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger leadway said...

no worries, you have worst impression from teacher,can't be worse,haha

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Kapustin said...

f*******************k -_-ㅗ

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Peter Podcast said...

Have to disagree with you although Schulmacher's mostly produces puerile rubbish they seem to get alot
of payers which is why some people make movies

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Kapustin said...

Thx for reply.
The comment about "Schulmacher" was based on my thinking which is although some directors seems not really on top class,they get honor.

If someones can play soccer as Ronaldinho, or can play piano as Evgeny Kissin, they may be recognized soon. But I think film area is different. Have to be accepted...

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Kapustin said...

Schulmacher made alot of rubbishes, but marketing and holly wood techniques supported his authority. It's different aspect compare with other artistic area.

Question. If he had a potential and a firm belief to commercial success. Why he took "Batman" or "John Grisham"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home